Rest and happiness make a real holiday. Often people go on a holiday and they come back tired and tanned, and needing a few more days to recuperate! A real holiday is that which energizes and does not wear you out. Remember, nothing energizes you like Wisdom.
- Doubts and complaints are impediments for rest.
- The moment you set out on your holiday, know that it has begun. Often people expect to find a pinnacle of happiness. Enjoy every moment of the journey as children do, do not wait for the destination.
- If you cannot be happy in one place, you cannot be happy in any other place. If you do not know how to row one boat you will not be able to row any other boat.
- To get maximum satisfaction out of your holiday you need to do something creative and engage in Seva.
- Do not ever forget to make meditation and prayer a part of your holiday.
If your days are Holy, then every day is a Holiday!