- Stand with feet about 2-feet apart. Balance weight equally on feet.
- Breathing in, raise your arms overhead and join the palms together, interlacing the fingers to form a steeple position. Keep the arms touching the ears.
- Breathing out, bend to the right. Focus on straightening the elbows, pressing feet firmly into the ground and moving the pelvis to the left.
- Hold. Feel the stretch on the side, relax in this posture. Inhale, exhale deep gentle breaths
- Breathing in, return to standing position.
- Breathing out, bring the arms down.
- Repeat bending to the other side.
- Stretches the sides of the body and the spine.
- Tones the arms, legs, and abdominal organs.
View All - Standing Yoga Postures
Yoga practice helps develop the body and mind bringing a lot of health benefits yet is not a substitute for medicine. It is important to learn and practice yoga postures under the supervision of a trained Sri Sri Yoga teacher. In case of any medical condition, practice yoga postures after consulting a doctor and a Sri Sri Yoga teacher. Find a Sri Sri Yoga course at an Art of Living Center near you. Do you need information on courses or share feedback? Write to us at email@example.com.