International Women's Conference 2014
Reinforcing spirituality and human values as a means to establish harmony
|You are cordially invited to the Sixth International Women's Conference, entitled "Harmony - Evolution towards Perfection" from February 7 to 9, 2014, at the Art of Living International Center in Bangalore, India.
The Conference Aims to explore and share:
- Inspiring accounts of extraordinary people who have overcome formidable challenges with equanimity
- Creative ways of increasing the Gross Domestic Happiness (GDH)
- Reflections on factors that influence our relationships at all levels and our response to circumstances
- Approaches to increase awareness of restoring harmony with Nature
- Ways to reinforce spirituality and human values as a means to establish harmony
- The impact of leaders whose personal goals are goals for the whole world
Delegates can look forward to:
- An inaugural session in the presence of His Holiness Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- Keynote addresses by eminent speakers
- Thought provoking panel discussions
- Guided Meditations
- Making happiness fashionable: An ensemble of eco-friendly designs.
- Cultural performances every evening.
- Making a Global Connection
- Sailing through Opposites - Be Natural
- Finding the Perfect Solution.
- Commitment, Communication, and Equanimity - Recipe for the Perfect Relationship.
- Humor - A Much Needed Ingredient for harmony.
- Making Happiness Fashionable
- Restoring Balance to the Cycle of Nature.
- Expressing the Inexpressible - Creating Harmony between the Inner and Outer World.
The Art of Living Courses
Practical wisdom for improving the quality of life
- Sudarshan Kriya breathing technique to eliminate stress
- Skills for improving relationships at home & work
- Ancient wisdom revived for better living
Courses with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
YES!+ Holidays in Black Forest