Ancient Wisdom for Children and Teens with Guruji at The Art of Living Bangalore Ashram – May 16 to 22
May 16-22, 2013 Come and Soak in spiritual depth & experience a new dimension of your life at serene Art of Living Bangalore Ashram. This is the first time ever Ancient Wisdom for Children and Teens has been blessed by Guruji.
For online registration visit www.bangaloreashram.org
Date: 16 to 22 May, 2013
Venue: Art of Living International Center
Age Group: 10 to 18 years
Reporting: May 15
Departure: May 23
Timing: Residential event for 7 days (whole day)
Things to get along: a Water bottle, torch, loose clothes, toiletries
Eligibility: 10 to 18 Years (ART Excel or YES course)
Have you ever wanted to know how our ancient people lived in harmony with the creation? About Ayurveda and Sanskrit? About the saints and great kings of our land? About how any of this is relevant to your life today? You have a chance to come and explore and experience this in the Art of Living Ashram in Bangalore this summer in the 'Ancient Wisdom' course.
What will you learn?
· Learn Mantras, Shlokas, Subhashitas, Srimad Bhagavadgita
· Learn about the Great Saints of India
· Learn the depth in our stories from Puranas
· Experience Glory of India and Culture
· Spend time with cows in the Goshala
· Get Ayurvedic Eye Care and Tips to Study
· Learn the Art of Rangoli Making
· Importance of Organic Farming
· Fun filled Team Games and more..