Happiness Program + Ayurveda
- Art of Living Happiness Program : Includes Yoga, meditation, poweful breathing techniques, Sudarshan Kriya & interactive knowledge sessions
- Nadi Pariksha : An ancient ayurvedic technique of diagnosis through the pulse. It can accurately diagnose both physical and mental diseases as well as imbalances in the body.
- Ayurvedic Treatment (Abhyanga/Shirodhara) : Abhyanga - Ayurvedic whole-body massage with oil to balance the mind as well as body. Abhyanga increases circulation, aligns the doshas with the use of specific oils and eliminates toxins. A therapeutic and deeply relaxing experience, Abhyanga increases vitality, strength, flexibility and mental/emotional wellbeing.
Shirodhara - Shirodhara is a wonderful relaxation process in which the scalp and forehead receive a gentle caressing massage by a thin stream of medicated lukewarm oil.
- Special Satvik Lunch : Satvik vegetarian Lunch at the Panchkarma Center (on the last Day of Program)
- Guided Ashram Tour : Guided Tour of important places at The Art of Living International Center, Bangalore
- Rudra Puja : Celestial Vedic Chanting on Monday morning ONLY
Reporting : Thursday night
Departure : Tuesday morning by 12 pm
Duration of the Program : 5 Days