Some FAQs regarding this program are listed below for you to answer to queries easily.
1. What Is the reporting date of ShaktiKriya? 12th March
2. I am doing Shivratri Part 2, can I stay on in the Ashram to do the ShaktiKriya course? Yes, if you have registered for both Shivratri and ShaktiKriya Program your accommodation is valid from 6th to 15th March.
3. Can we do Ayur Jagruti & ShaktiKriya simultaneously? Yes. You can register for both programs.
4.Can we do Guru Puja Phase 2 & ShaktiKriya simultaneously? Yes. Guru Puja 2 participants who have also registered for ShaktiKriya Program have to report on March 12th.
5. Can we do Blessings Program & ShaktiKriya simultaneously? Yes. Blessings Program participants who have also registered for ShaktiKriya Program have to report on March 12th.
6. Can I come on 10th March to report for ShaktiKriya starting on 13th? Yes, Sumeru Travels can help you to book for accommodation nearby Ashram for 10th & 11th March. For any queries, you can reach Sumeru Travels at: firstname.lastname@example.org call at : +91 8032923423. You can come to Ashram on 12th March to report for ShaktiKriya program.