How to do Konasana 2
- Stand with feet about 2-feet apart. Balance weight equally on feet.
- Breathing in, raise your arms overhead and join the palms together, interlacing the fingers to form a steeple position. Keep the arms touching the ears.
- Breathing out, bend to the right. Focus on straightening the elbows, pressing feet firmly into the ground and moving the pelvis to the left.
- Hold. Feel the stretch on the side, relax in this posture. Inhale, exhale deep gentle breaths
- Breathing in, return to standing position.
- Breathing out, bring the arms down.
- Repeat bending to the other side.
Benefits of the Konasana 2
- Stretches the sides of the body and the spine.
- Tones the arms, legs, and abdominal organs.
View All - Stehende Yoa Asanas
Yoga practice helps develop the body and mind bringing a lot of health benefits yet is not a substitute for medicine. It is important to learn and practice yoga postures under the supervision of a trained Art of Living Yoga teacher. In case of any medical condition, practice yoga postures after consulting a doctor and a Art of Living Yoga teacher. Find an Art of Living Yoga course at an Art of Living Center near you. Do you need information on courses or share feedback? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.