How to deal with Anxiety
Today many are anxious about how to deal with their anxiety!
Here are some of the ways you can manage your anxiety:
- Sing, dance and celebrate. The very intention to celebrate will pull you away from anxiety to a more harmonious state.
- Think about what you can do for others rather than just about yourself. Energize yourself with some service activity.
- Combined practice of yoga, breathing and meditation.
- Know the impermanence of the world.
- Having faith and surrendering to the Divine and knowing that there is a supreme power who loves you. The supreme power is behind you and accepts you totally. The sense of security comes with the sense of belongingness.
- Valour/courage: Invoking the lion within you and having an attitude of sacrifice will rescue you from anxiety.
- Reminding yourself that you are committed to a greater goal will keep the anxiety away.
- Being unpredictable for a while. Anxiety is always related to some anticipated action. Do something completely irrelevant and unpredictable.
- Readiness to face the worst will leave you with stability in the mind.
- Remembering a similar situation in the past when you were able to overcome your anxiety.
Chanakya : If none of theses work just come and be in the presence of the Master. (laughter)