The Youth Empowerment Seminar (YES!) is a dynamic and fun program that challenges teens to take responsibility for their life and provides a comprehensive set of practical tools for releasing stress, mastering emotions, and raising self-awareness. The program addresses:
- Teens’ physical, mental, social, and emotional development
- Breathing techniques to relieve stress and bring the mind into focus.
- Dynamic games and yoga
- Practical knowledge to create awareness.
- Experiential processes to develop problem-solving strategies
- Dynamic group discussions designed to help teens feel at ease in challenging situations, increase confidence, withstand criticism and peer pressure.
Whatever you are into – music, sports, study, clubs – the skills learnt in «The Art of Living» YES! programs will help you succeed. Because skills like concentration, focus, dedication, memory, understanding people will serve you everywhere. If you are into sports, you will understand better the role of teamwork and the pressure to perform in key moments. If you need to improve at school, you will understand how memory and concentration work. If you play a role in clubs, you’ll learn useful tips on how to deal with people and their emotions, as well as learning how to deal with your own (!)
Both fun and challenging, this seminar provides teens with a comprehensive toolbox to develop the interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence they need to excel in their social life, sports, study and future professional lives. The program broadens youth's vision of the world and thereby provides practical knowledge and skills to take on challenges, responsibility, leadership.