Ancient sages have explored the depths of our being, and given us the knowledge of the Pancha Kosha (five sheaths), that addresses every level of a human being.
Pancha Kosha comprises:
- Food sheath (Annamaya Kosha)
- Breath sheath (Pranamaya Kosha)
- Mind Sheath (Manomaya Kosha)
- Intellect sheath (Vijnyanamaya Kosha)
- Bliss Sheath (Anandamaya Kosha)
The path of yoga is an inward journey towards realisation of one’s true nature. The Pancha Kosha meditation takes you on this journey by gently taking your attention to the five sheaths.
Want to experience the meditation? Buy the CD at: