A special Ayurvedic Immunization Program Suvarnaprashanam is a safe Ayurvedic combination which is beneficial for normal growth and development of children. It is prepared with pure gold in its bio-available form and other Ayurvedic Immuno-modulators and brain tonics. The medicine is given on the day of Pushya Nakshatra of every month to impart greater efficacy.
Jan. 20: Thursday
Feb. 16: Wednesday
March 16: Wednesday
- Increases immunity.
- Increases intelligence.
- Prevents common recurrent infections, asthma and other allergic conditions.
- Improves memory, attention span, concentration & learning ability.
- Reduces temper tantrums, attention deficits, bed-wetting & other neuro-psychosomatic problems.
- Improves speech, hearing & visual acuity.
- Helps to maintain health in children.
For further details, contact:
Department of Kaumarabhritya (Neonatology and Child Healthcare Unit)
Sri Sri College Of Ayurvedic Science and Research Hospital,
Kaggalipura, Kanakapura Road, Bengaluru-560082
Contact: 080-28432322, 22717819