Practice slowly and gently and the postures and breathing exercises will:
- Relax and strengthen your body
- Help you adjust to many of the temporary physical changes
- Help you to make the most of your breath.
- Avoid postures with excessive pressure on the abdomen
- Keep the abdomen well extended
- Do more of deep breathing and shorter meditations
- Listen to your body and practice accordingly.
Breathing techniques in Yoga provide more oxygen to the body, which is much needed during pregnancy
The foetus gains the benefit of the blood full of oxygen which flows through the body immediately after Yoga
Relaxed mind and lack of stress are the after effects of practicing Yoga. Moreover this calmness is passed to your baby. You and baby are more aligned physically as well as mentally
Back and pelvic muscles are at stake during pregnancy and after. Regular yoga practice helps keep those toned and healthy
The gentle toning and stretching prepares your body to take care of the baby before pregnancy as well as after delivering it.