1. Reflect on your life in relation to the Cosmos. This will drop the smallness in you and you will be able to live fully.
2. Remind yourself of the highest goal in life. You are not here to grumble or complain. You are here for something bigger.
3.Serve! Engage yourself in community service to whatever extent you can.
4. Have faith and trust that the Divine loves you dearly and is taking care of you.
5. As we flip the calendar, we need to flip our mind too. Don't fill future dates with past events. Learn and move on.
6. Smile more! True sign of prosperity is an unconditional smile on your face.
7. Nurture yourself with music, prayer and silence. Meditation, pranayama and yoga rejuvenate and give depth and stability.