The Art of Living Happiness Program (monthly)
Register for Upcoming Art of Living Happiness Programs in Boone, NC
Happiness Is Your Very Nature
The Art of Living Happiness Program gives participants the practical knowledge and techniques to unlock their deepest potential and bring fullness to life. Whether happy and successful or feeling the stress of poor health, disappointments, or fear, every participant is cared for and comes away lighter, with effective techniques for releasing mental and physical stress and increasing his or her health, energy, peace, self-knowledge, awareness, and joy. The Art of Living course is the foundation for other Art of Living courses.
Course Elements Include:
- Practical knowledge to deal with the daily challenges of life
- Interactive exercises
- Yoga, stretching, and relaxation exercises
- Meditation and powerful breathing techniques
- Sudarshan Kriya, a unique technique that refreshes body, mind and spirit
Lighter Than I Was...
"It is my good fortune to be writing this book, because it led me to a practice from which I am deriving enormous benefit. I feel lighter than I used to, as though I'm carrying around less baggage. Yet, at the same time, there is a growing sense of strength at my core."
-Amy Weintraub, on the Art of Living practices, from her book, Yoga for Depression: A Compassionate Guide to Relieve Suffering Through Yoga.
Just Some Of The Benefits Course Graduates Mention:
- Reduced stress
- More joy and enthusiasm
- Improved efficiency and productivity (at work and at home)
- Greater self-esteem
- Enhanced health and sense of well-being
- Improved interpersonal skills
- Clearer perception and decision-making
- Shining expression and enhanced beauty
- Anti-aging or rejuvenating effects
"After the course, I had a new sense of clarity. I felt more energetic. I gained an inner sense of balance. The stress on my job has not changed but the way I deal with it is very different now."
-Christopher Ellis, Lieutenant, San Diego Police Dept.
Accommodation and food are available at the center for this residential retreat starting at $50/night, payable on arrival. Spa upgrages are available.