Let love be. Don’t give love a name. When you give love a name, it becomes a relationship, and relationship restricts love. There is love between you and me. Just let it be. If you name love as brother, sister, mother, father, Guru, you are making it into a relationship. Relationship restricts love. What is your relationship to yourself? Are you your wife, brother, husband, Guru?
Let love be. Don’t give it a name.
Read earlier posts
Listen To Your HeartMay 27, 2015
- Balancing Family & Work
- Charity is Essential
- Times When You Say 'No'
- The Art of Living Journey
- Understanding the Meaning of 'Maya'
A Commitment ToMay 22, 2015
- Steps to a Healthy Relationship
- The Good Ego & Bad Ego
- The Way to Control Emotions
- Understanding Emotions
Right Kind Of EducationMay 15, 2015
- Choose Flowers Not Guns
- Meditation is not Concentration
- 3 Golden Rules for Meditation
- Education Should Bring Intuition
- Stress is the Cause of Conflict
Empowered By YogaApril 24, 2015
- All Babies do Yoga
- Yoga Is Natural
- Act with Mindfulness
- Stress is the Root of Conflict
- Yoga Makes You Responsible