Let love be. Don’t give love a name. When you give love a name, it becomes a relationship, and relationship restricts love. There is love between you and me. Just let it be. If you name love as brother, sister, mother, father, Guru, you are making it into a relationship. Relationship restricts love. What is your relationship to yourself? Are you your wife, brother, husband, Guru?
Let love be. Don’t give it a name.
Read earlier posts
A Voice Without WordsNovember 3, 2015
- Accessing the sixth sense
- A poem by Manikkavachakar
- The saints of India
- A brief on the Vaisheshika Darshan
Changing The OtherOctober 29, 2015
- How to change someone?
- The way of the Guru
- Three Levels of Consciousness
- Meaning of Vashad Yoga
- Meditation Makes You A Happier Person