Bangalore ashram, Jan. 4
Meditation is effortless.
Whatever we achieve through effort will bring only ego. What we achieve through effortlessness is reality. In the Truth, there is no effort. So letting go of all effort is called Sadhana. Let go and relax. What you can’t do you need not do. Someone says you have to fast for 40 days, your system can’t take it. No need to do it. At the same time if you think you can’t do anything, you become lazy. You get nothing then also.
So now, let us close our eyes and meditate...
Read earlier posts
Dealing With EmotionsMay 21, 2015
- Superficiality Leads to Depression
- Harbor Positive Emotions
- What Self-realization Really Is
- Meditation is Tranformational
Nurturing Peace Through YogaMay 17, 2015
- Yoga is not Just for the Body
- Yoga Prevents Misery
- Yoga Improves Communication Skills
- Yoga Cures Depression
Life Is A GameApril 21, 2015
- Take Life as a Sport
- Do All Acts with Mindfulness
- Why Religion is Important
- Intention Attention & Manifestation
- Dealing with Bullies