Bangalore ashram, Jan. 4
Meditation is effortless.
Whatever we achieve through effort will bring only ego. What we achieve through effortlessness is reality. In the Truth, there is no effort. So letting go of all effort is called Sadhana. Let go and relax. What you can’t do you need not do. Someone says you have to fast for 40 days, your system can’t take it. No need to do it. At the same time if you think you can’t do anything, you become lazy. You get nothing then also.
So now, let us close our eyes and meditate...
Read earlier posts
The 'Yoga' WayApril 22, 2015
- The Way to Remove Stress
- Yoga is a Treasure
- The Benefits of Yoga
- Handling Negative Emotions with Yoga
Bhagavad Gita Ch.7April 9, 2015
- Desire: the Source of Creation
- Desire is no Against Dharma
- 3 States of Consciousness
- Going Beyond Maya
- Violence Will Not Lead You to God
Patience And PerseveranceApril 7, 2015
- Life Should be a Celebration
- 5 Experiences You Must Have
- How to Develop Your Personality
- Realize How Precious Life Is