Sri Sri Yoga is primarily Hatha Yoga, integrated with other paths of yoga for full blossoming of human potential. In Sri Sri Yoga, wisdom and a combination of gentle yet effective series of asanas/postures and pranayamas are taught for the well-being of the body, while an equal emphasis is placed on techniques for nurturing the mind and spirit. Sri Sri Yoga brings you back to your natural self, thereby nurturing all the virtues that you are born with.
Content of a Sri Sri Yoga class:
In Sri Sri Yoga, techniques of yoga are brought to you in a very joyful and thorough manner. Sri Sri Yoga is a blend of the following:
- Asana (Postures): A series of asanas are taught for the well-being of the body and mind, suitable for different levels of yoga students from beginners to advanced (Hatha Yoga)
- Pranayama: A series of pranayamas for awakening the Kundalini and regulating the flow of prana energy (Hatha Yoga, Kundalini Yoga)
- Meditation: Meditations for further nurturing the mind and spirit (Raja Yoga)
- Knowledge: Practical wisdom that one can apply in day-to-day life for the purpose of contemplation or dealing with a life’s challenging situation (Jnana Yoga)
- Seva: An opportunity to get involved in various service projects (Karma Yoga)
- Satsang: Being in the company of truth/knowledge - this is an opportunity to get together with like minded people to sing and celebrate.(Bhakti Yoga)
Sri Sri Yoga’s Global Presence
Sri Sri Yoga is not only gaining popularity in India, but across the globe. Thousands across countries, such as the U.S.A., Africa, Europe, Singapore, Malaysia and the U.A.E. are enjoying the Sri Sri Yoga course.
For details on Sri Sri Yoga please write to email@example.com. Please provide your Name, Address and Contact details in the mail.