Lying-down Body Twist (Chakrasana)
- Lie on your back; feet together and hands relaxed by the sides.
- Bend your legs and place the feet on the floor, close to the buttocks, wider than the hips.
- Stretch the arms away from the body with the palms facing up.
- Gently bring both knees to the ground on your right side, keeping the feet close to the buttocks.
- Turn the head to your left to look at your left palm, keeping both shoulders on the ground.
- Press the knees and thighs to the floor without lifting the shoulders. Hold.
- Gently come back to the centre by bringing the legs up.
- Repeat on the other side.
- Stretches spine and quadriceps.
- Brings a deep relaxation.
Latest Yoga Articles
Interested to Learn Yoga?
Fill in your details