Program Dates : March 13th and 14th, 2013
Eligibility : Art of Living teacher
Click here to register
For more information, call : +91 80 67262626 / 27 / 28 or email : email@example.com
Frequently asked questions
Some FAQs regarding this program are listed below for you to answer to queries easily.
1. What Is the reporting date of Shakti Kriya?
2. I am doing Shivratri Part 2, can I stay on in the Ashram to do the Shakti Kriya course?
Yes, if you have registered for both Shivratri and Shakti Kriya Program your accommodation is valid from 6th to 15th March.
3. Can we do Ayur Jagruti & Shakti Kriya simultaneously?
Yes. You can register for both programs.
4.Can we do Guru Puja Phase 2 & Shakti Kriya simultaneously?
Yes. Guru Puja 2 participants who have also registered for Shakti Kriya Program have to report on March 12th.
5. Can we do Blessings Program & Shakti Kriya simultaneously?
Yes. Blessings Program participants who have also registered for Shakti Kriya Program have to report on March 12th.
6. Can I come on 10th March to report for Shakti Kriya starting on 13th?
Yes, Sumeru Travels can help you to book for accommodation nearby Ashram for 10th & 11th March. For any queries, you can reach Sumeru Travels at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call at : . You can come to Ashram on 12th March to report for Shakti Kriya program.
Other Programs during Maha Shivratri-2013