Meditate India is a campaign to help people internalize meditation in their lifestyles to experience improved health, peace, happiness and become aware of their inner latent potential. It is a campaign to make them realize that meditation is easily doable.
On 13th May you are invited to join the Free Meditation Camps across India. Come and experience the power of mediation and see the transformation in your life! We assure you this is just the tip of the iceberg as there is more for us to offer and you to experience. Dive deep and experience your power!
Find your local meditation camp here!
- Standing Conference of Public Enterprises (SCOPE) organised a two-day Meditation Programme synchronizing with nationwide “Meditate India Initiative” by the Art of Living
- Over 3000 people in Delhi participated in Meditate India' meditation camps
- 69 prisoners meditated ar the Central Prison, Pondicherry
- Annadhanam in Tuticorin Perumal Temple witnessed 200 people meditating
- 350 people meditated at the birthday celebrations satsang in Nagercoil
- May 13: 112 centers across India to conduct mass meditations