Yet they can trigger the flames of wisdom,
Shower comfort on the intense longing,
Raise cheers of joy and make you know
I treasure your love for me.
Like God his creation,
The root its trunk,
Unknown, unheard, unseen,
In the silent chamber of heart
I am in you as you,
You are in me as me
Ha! What a blessing!
- Written by H. H. Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
Read earlier posts
A Voice Without WordsNovember 3, 2015
- Accessing the sixth sense
- A poem by Manikkavachakar
- The saints of India
- A brief on the Vaisheshika Darshan
Changing The OtherOctober 29, 2015
- How to change someone?
- The way of the Guru
- Three Levels of Consciousness
- Meaning of Vashad Yoga
- Meditation Makes You A Happier Person