Good health is a first step towards a happy, fulfilling life. Yet vast segments of the world's population have neither access to proper nutrition nor medical and dental care, nor have they received even the most rudimentary education in achieving and maintaining good health. The 5H program of the Art of Living aims to resolve this challenge
The 5H program has already initiated projects in various areas of India, South Africa and Central and South America. The program includes organizing health care camps, which provide medical and dental care to the rural population. It introduces some age old simple practices which are good for human and environmental health in the long run.
The 5H program has projects in various areas of the world, organizing health care camps, which provide medical, dental and eye care to the rural population. Volunteers provide basic health care education. The 5H program addresses health issues not only on the physical level but also on the mental, spiritual and emotional level.
Our health initiatives
- Setting up medical centers in various rural villages
- Dental & eye care camps to treat and educate villagers about good dental & eye care
- Providing ambulances for remote areas.
- Initiating & running alcohol/tobacco/drug de-addiction and rehabilitation programs
- Mobile medical vans that travel through villages giving treatments and educating about health issues
- Special maternity vans for women, so that they do not have to ride on rough bullock carts and helps save the new born babies