In surrender, the head bends and meets the heart.n
A head that does not bend has no value. The head that is stiff will have to bend sometime, either in surrender or in shame. And the head that bends in surrender will never have to bend in shame.
Shame accompanies arrogance. Shame is inflicted by society and is acquired.
Shyness accompanies love. See how children are endowed with shyness; it is natural to them.
Shame brings guilt;
Shyness adds to your beauty;
Retain your shyness and surrender your shame.
Read earlier posts
The Ultimate LoveDecember 16, 2014
- 8 Levels of Existence
- Spirituality is Important
- Spirituality Brings Peace & Happiness
- The 3 Kinds of Faith
Healthier Than Ever BeforeDecember 12, 2014
- The Tradition of Ayurveda
- Sri Sri Ayurveda College
- True Sign of Health
- Knowledge & Service Go Hand in Hand
Peace Is PossibleDecember 10, 2014
- Peace Education is a Must
- Religion Does Not Preach Violence
- Values Behind All Religions are the Same
- Yoga Can Help Bring Peace
Expanding Your AwarenessNovember 25, 2014
- The Goal of Knowledge
- The Soul is all that there is
- The Absolute & Relative Worlds
- Sri Sri on Varanasi
- Sri Sri on the Pakistan-Kashmir Issue