In surrender, the head bends and meets the heart.n
A head that does not bend has no value. The head that is stiff will have to bend sometime, either in surrender or in shame. And the head that bends in surrender will never have to bend in shame.
Shame accompanies arrogance. Shame is inflicted by society and is acquired.
Shyness accompanies love. See how children are endowed with shyness; it is natural to them.
Shame brings guilt;
Shyness adds to your beauty;
Retain your shyness and surrender your shame.
Read earlier posts
Truth ResonatesJanuary 29, 2015
- Spirit Longs for the Truth
- Stay one One Path & Don't Waver
- When You Are Here Be Here
- You Are Made Up of Love
Keep The Faith IntactJanuary 27, 2015
- Why Are You Here?
- True Faith Never Falls
- The Only Way to God
- Science vs. Spirituality
From Darkness To LightJanuary 14, 2015
- 4 Pillar of Democracy
- Spirituality Uplifts Society
- Turning Questions to Wonder
- Benefits of Regular Chanting
- Lets Gift a Better World to the Future
You Can Move TimeJanuary 8, 2015
- The Influences of Time
- The Power of the Soul
- There is a Purpose in all Events
- Are You Learning Your Lessons?
- How Pleasure Leads to Pain
Your Happiness Is Your ResponsibilityJanuary 6, 2015
- Solar Plexux: Central Point
- Symbolism of the Birth of Brahma
- Dealing with Emotional Abuse
- The Law of Karma
- 2 Kinds of Karma
To Err Is HumanJanuary 2, 2015
- The Rule of Morality
- Don't Misuse Knowledge
- Forgive Other & Yourself
- Think Big & Have Dreams
- The Significance of Worship