In surrender, the head bends and meets the heart.n
A head that does not bend has no value. The head that is stiff will have to bend sometime, either in surrender or in shame. And the head that bends in surrender will never have to bend in shame.
Shame accompanies arrogance. Shame is inflicted by society and is acquired.
Shyness accompanies love. See how children are endowed with shyness; it is natural to them.
Shame brings guilt;
Shyness adds to your beauty;
Retain your shyness and surrender your shame.
Read earlier posts
Making A Better WorldAugust 14, 2015
- Don't Hide Your Mistakes
- Open Your Heart to the Guru
- A Guru is Never Judgemental
- The Truth of Ramayana
Drop the PastAugust 12, 2015
- Dealing with a Tough Marriage
- Maintain Mental Hygiene
- Handling People's Expectations
- Keeping Sexual Desire Under Control
Guru Is Greater Than GodJuly 31, 2015
- Guru Leads You to God
- Importance of Planting Trees
- Namaaz and Meditation
- Meditation and Premonitions
- Dealing with Possessive Parents