In surrender, the head bends and meets the heart.n
A head that does not bend has no value. The head that is stiff will have to bend sometime, either in surrender or in shame. And the head that bends in surrender will never have to bend in shame.
Shame accompanies arrogance. Shame is inflicted by society and is acquired.
Shyness accompanies love. See how children are endowed with shyness; it is natural to them.
Shame brings guilt;
Shyness adds to your beauty;
Retain your shyness and surrender your shame.
Read earlier posts
The Way To Please GodJune 30, 2015
- Be Content to Please God
- 3 Types of Bodies
- Cause of Suicide Tendencies
- The Science Behind Liberation
- Mantras: Greatest Source of Strength
A Sign Of True FriendshipJune 26, 2015
- Bringing Transformation
- Sri Sri's Political Preference
- Spiritualizing Politics
- Hinduism: One God with Many Forms
The Wonderland Of YogaJune 25, 2015
- Wonder Takes You to Yoga
- Be Skillful In Action
- The Hmmmkara Mantra
- A Way to Handle Negative Thoughts
Meditation Is Mental HygieneJune 10, 2015
- Freedom of Expression
- What Are You Fighting For?
- A Sect of Happy People
- Confusion Pushes You Forward
- Nature of the 5 Senses