In surrender, the head bends and meets the heart.n
A head that does not bend has no value. The head that is stiff will have to bend sometime, either in surrender or in shame. And the head that bends in surrender will never have to bend in shame.
Shame accompanies arrogance. Shame is inflicted by society and is acquired.
Shyness accompanies love. See how children are endowed with shyness; it is natural to them.
Shame brings guilt;
Shyness adds to your beauty;
Retain your shyness and surrender your shame.
Read earlier posts
Dealing With EmotionsMay 21, 2015
- Superficiality Leads to Depression
- Harbor Positive Emotions
- What Self-realization Really Is
- Meditation is Tranformational
Nurturing Peace Through YogaMay 17, 2015
- Yoga is not Just for the Body
- Yoga Prevents Misery
- Yoga Improves Communication Skills
- Yoga Cures Depression
Life Is A GameApril 21, 2015
- Take Life as a Sport
- Do All Acts with Mindfulness
- Why Religion is Important
- Intention Attention & Manifestation
- Dealing with Bullies