Sri Sri Ravi Shankar led the audience from 51 countries through a meditation. When everyone opened their eyes, they were surprised to learn that they had meditated for 18 minutes.
He then released a book called ‘Trapped in freedom’, a compilation of experiences of one on the spiritual path. “It is very interesting to see how spiritual experiences are combined with the mundane in the book,” said Sri Sri.
He then honored a scholar, Mithran namboodiripad, who has been with the Art of Living for the last 25 years. Introducing him,He said that Mithran namboodiripad was a learned Sanskrit scholar and had memorized five million Sanskrit shlokas.
Read earlier posts
Things We Cannot ChangeJuly 2, 2015
- Strung by a Single Thread
- Destiny Combined with Freewill
- Dealing with Negative People
- Best Way to Forgive
- Balancing the Accounts of Karma
A Sign Of True FriendshipJune 26, 2015
- Bringing Transformation
- Sri Sri's Political Preference
- Spiritualizing Politics
- Hinduism: One God with Many Forms
The Wonderland Of YogaJune 25, 2015
- Wonder Takes You to Yoga
- Be Skillful In Action
- The Hmmmkara Mantra
- A Way to Handle Negative Thoughts
Meditation Is Mental HygieneJune 10, 2015
- Freedom of Expression
- What Are You Fighting For?
- A Sect of Happy People
- Confusion Pushes You Forward
- Nature of the 5 Senses