"The true measure of success is a happy, healthy, well-adjusted child that is able to deal effectively with life’s challenges."
- Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
Presented in a practical and fun format that appeals to youth of all backgrounds, ART Excel awakens youth ages 8 to 13 to their deepest potential and higher values.
ART Excel students learn:
- The Six Golden Keys to Success
- Yoga and breathing processes which help eliminate fear and anxiety
- Techniques that enhance focus and concentration
- Simple meditation and relaxation techniques
- Skills in conflict resolution, leadership, and teamwork In order to be successful in life our young people need not only academic skills but also life skills
Through fun and laughter, ART Excel students learn valuable lessons in sharing with others, working and playing in harmony, and developing a sense of belonging with others. Children become more self-expressive, comfortable, and natural with diverse groups of people. Activities such as “make a new friend each day” and “random acts of kindness” help students to become aware of the needs of others, and encourage the integration of human values into their daily lives. Our toughest critics - the children themselves - give this program rave reviews.