- Are you looking for a great way to tone up your body and relax your mind?
- Do you wish to improve your health and happiness too?
- Do you wonder if there is a joyous way of exercising and rejuvenating yourself?
- Have you longed to express yourself through the graceful movements of dance?
Well, the Art of Living Yoga programmes offer all this and much more! Just go through our programmes and make your choice. We have packages to suit varying needs. You may even want to line up the programmes one after the other - they are so authentic and such fun!
- Health and Happiness Workshop
- Art Of Living Yoga course
- Weekend Yoga Retreat
- Sri Sri Natyam (Dance and Yoga)
- Art Of Living Yoga Teacher Training
Health and Happiness Workshop can work wonders for you!
The Health and Happiness workshop:
- Suits all age groups and skill level
- Provides practical tools to achieve and maintain health and happiness
- Attends to all levels of our physical existence - body, breath and mind
- Offers take-home techniques for well-being and peace of mind
Art Of Living Yoga (The flagship Yoga course of the Art of Living)
In Art Of Living Yoga, the wisdom and techniques of Yoga are brought to you in a very joyful and thorough manner. A combination of gentle and vigorous series of asanas is taught for the well-being of the body, while an equal emphasis is placed on techniques for nurturing the mind and spirit.
This profound course is relaxed and fun, yet steeped in ancient knowledge and practice. The emphasis is on paying attention to one’s own experiences and working within one’s own physical capabilities. This ‘self-paced’ approach makes Art Of Living Yoga suitable, for young and old, big or small.
The holistic approach of Art Of Living Yoga provides:
- The essential tools for a healthier, happier and harmonious living
- A multi path approach for uniting body, breath and mind with awareness
- A prayerful and balanced discipline
- Flexibility of body and mind
- Increase in enthusiasm, reduction of stress
Weekend Yoga Retreat
Are you looking for a perfect weekend vacation, away from the hustle and bustle of daily life?
Usually when we go for holidays, we are so tired at the end of it. So we need another holiday to rejuvenate! The Weekend Yoga Retreat is a special holiday, which refreshes you deeply.
These take place at our international centres around the world or in your country, usually as a residential course in a country-side type of location.
In this retreat, you can:
- Rest and rejuvenate the mind and body in the serene and beautiful environment
- Have joyful Yoga sessions by Art of Living Yoga teachers
- Pamper yourself with Ayurvedic massages, to detoxify and relax your body
- Enjoy lots of fun filled, stress busting activities.
Sri Sri Natyam is another interesting course to experience
The Sri Sri Natyam workshop was born by assimilating dance and Yoga. Indeed, dance is an extension of exercises, performed gracefully! Do you swing your hands and twirl around when you’re happy? This workshop teaches some steps of Indian classical dance, followed by some yoga postures and some more dance steps, ending with relaxation.
Besides the natural benefits of Yoga, Sri Sri Natya benefits are:
- Improves the intellectual and artistic abilities
- Improves co-ordination between limbs
- Lends grace, poise and beauty
- Increases enthusiasm and creativity
- Helps to loose excess weight
Art Of Living Yoga Teacher Training Certification Programs
Whether you are you interested in becoming a Art Of Living Yoga teacher or for personal growth, this course is invaluable.
The Art Of Living Yoga Teacher Training Certification course is an excellent opportunity for those interested in teaching yoga, or for those who would like to strengthen themselves and bring more discipline in their practice. Your mind, body and soul will shine!
Art Of Living Yoga Teacher Training is taught over two weeks. Successful completion of the course is necessary for Art Of Living Yoga Teacher Certification. Please contact your local Art Of Living Yoga teacher for the pre-requisites one needs to fulfill and how to enroll for the Teacher Training course.
Art Of Living Yoga Advanced Teacher Certification is available to participants who successfully complete all four phases. For people not interested in teaching yoga, but just want an in-depth study of yoga, can take phase 1 and 3