Become an Art Of Living Yoga Teacher (Yoga Alliance 200H & 500H)
The Art of Living Yoga Teacher Training Certification programs are an excellent opportunity for those interested in teaching yoga, or for those who would just like to enrich their spiritual experiences and bring more discipline in their practice. Your mind, body and soul will shine!
Art of Living Yoga Teacher Training is a Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga School (RYT), offering certification programs at 200H and 500H, each 15 days long. Successful completion of 200H or 500H is necessary for Art of Living Yoga Teacher Certification. For people not interest in teaching yoga but just want an in-depth study of yoga, the residential Art of Living Yoga Level 2 is recommended.
- Morning and evening asana sessions
- Knowledge of Yoga scriptures
- Knowledge of anatomy and physiology
- Introduction to ayurveda
- Teaching skills
- Pranayama and meditation
- Development of a proper personal practice
- Service, singing, fun and laughter
Level 1 emphasizes on developing your personal practices in a disciplined manner and how to teach the Art Of Living Yoga course. You will learn how to teach yoga properly. The syllabus includes correct practice of asanas (postures), knowledge from various scriptures, meditations, philosophy, and study of human anatomy. After this course, both your body and mind feel fresh and new.
- Completion of Art of Living Happiness Program
- Completion of the Art of Silence Retreat
- Completion of the Art of Living Yoga Level 1 Workshop
- Completion of the Art of Living Yoga Level 2 Retreat
- Listen to Sri Sri Ravi Shankar's commentaries on the Patanjali Yoga Sutras, Ashtavakra Gita and Bhakti Sutras.
- Be 100% Vegetarian
- Be free from the use of alcohol, tobacco and recreational drugs (for at least the past 3 month)
- Currently an Art of Living, Yesplus teacher or YES teacher OR a graduated of the Art of Living Volunteer Training Program.
- Organize 1 Art of Living Yoga Level 1 workshop.
- Two recommendations from an Art of Living instructor.
The 500H training builds upon the foundation set in the 200H, offering more techniques, advanced training and practices. It contains more anatomy and physiology, meditation and additional study of philosophy and the knowledge of Ayurveda. At the successful completion of the 500H, you will be able to teach more advance Art of Living Yoga programs.