JANMASHTMI SPECIAL ADVANCE MEDITATION COURSE .. In Nakhon Pathom (Thailand) .. THIS AUGUST 9th to 13th !!!
The Art of Silence Course provides optimal conditions for going deep within, quieting our mental chatter, and experiencing deep rest and inner peace. The practice of silence – of consciously withdrawing our energy and attention from outer distractions – has been used in different traditions throughout time as a pathway to physical, mental, and spiritual renewal. By participating in various course processes specifically designed to take us beyond our usually active “monkey minds”, we experience an extraordinary sense of peace and renewed energy that we carry home with us. The course features:
- Rejuvenating yoga
- Two to three days of guided silence practice
- Unique guided meditations designed by Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- Advanced breathing techniques which can also be practiced at home after the course
- Advanced insight on the laws governing our mind and emotions The course is typically held as a residential retreat in a place of natural beauty and tranquility. It’s no wonder that many course participants refer to it as the ideal vacation for body, mind, and spirit.
Part 1 - Basic Course
A Journey from HEAD to HEART !
A residential PART 2 with a Dynamic International Faculty from Hongkong:Ms. Ruth Kuok
Ms. Ruth Kuok is an international Art of Living teacher from Hongkong. She travels to teach Part 1, Part 2 and APEX courses in many cities in Asia.
She is also a trustee of the Art of Living Foundation in China, Hong Kong and Philippines, and a member of Art of Living’s Far East Board.
Art Of Silence @ Serene environment : –http://phuwaan.catholic.or.th
BAAN PHU WAAN PASTORAL TRAINING CENTER (NEAR ROSE GARDEN ) 2/4 MOO 6, PHETKASEM ROAD, SAMPHRAN , NAKHON PATHOM
Course Fees: (Early Bird discount rates as follows till 2nd August)
Thai / Permanent Residents :
Single Occupancy : 12,400 Bahts / 420 US$
Twin Occupancy : 11,200 Bahts / 380 US$
Overseas Guests :
Single Occupancy : 14,000 Bahts / 470 US$
Twin Occupancy: 13,200 Bahts / 440 US$
Course starts 9th Aug( reporting 5pm) and ends on 13th Aug (4pm)
Register by 2nd August
Late Fee : Additional charges 1500 Bahts / 50 US$
- Yoga mats and cushions will be provided at the Venue.
- Participants to bring their Umbrella and torch.
- Carry loose and comfortable clothing.
- Free transport from Sukhumvit to the Venue : Nakhon Pathom
To transfer money kindly contact Ashu 087 341 4846
Contact Ashu 087 341 4846, 089-0684219 for further details .
Kindly fax your filled in PART 2 form and Bank Deposit details to 02 656-2963 ( with your full name , tel no. and email ) or email to confirm once you have done and bring the original receipt with you to the venue.
A van will be arranged for participants to the venue and back , from Sukhumvit ( near Asoke ) . The vehicle will depart on the 9th app. 3-4 pm . We will depart for Bangkok on the 13th app. 4 pm . the journey is app. 90 minutes . Kindly confirm by email whether you will avail of the van or come yourself.