The Know Your Teen workshop for parents of children in the ages from 13 - 18 years
Teenagers can be some of the most delightful people on the planet. Their creativity, dreams, and passions to explore the world are qualities these budding adults naturally possess. Their interest for gadgets, computer gaming, the internet are clear indicators of their intelligence. Yet, teenagers can fall prey to negative influences, making parenting more challenging.
The Know Your Teen workshop helps parents understand their teenagers better, and discover the root cause of behavior patterns. It points out teenagers’ thoughts that adults tend to overlook, which may have a deep impact on children. In short, Know Your Teen gives parents the tools they need today to skillfully nurture and raise the modern teenager.
Know Your Teen is an interactive 3 Hour workshop for parents which helps to:
- Handle your child’s transition to teen.
- Stay involved in your teens life – physically and emotionally.
- Understand their need to appear trendy and be accepted among peers.
- Help your child become and remain emotionally healthy
- Be a friend and guide, who can help in choosing their career
A 2.5 hour interactive workshop
- Simple exercises for stress release
- Insight on bringing up teen agers
- Interactive processes
- Addressing teenage issues with parents