Bangalore ashram, Jan. 4
Meditation is effortless.
Whatever we achieve through effort will bring only ego. What we achieve through effortlessness is reality. In the Truth, there is no effort. So letting go of all effort is called Sadhana. Let go and relax. What you can’t do you need not do. Someone says you have to fast for 40 days, your system can’t take it. No need to do it. At the same time if you think you can’t do anything, you become lazy. You get nothing then also.
So now, let us close our eyes and meditate...
Read earlier posts
Strive To Be OrdinaryJuly 15, 2015
- Enlightenment is for the Ordinary
- Is Ashwatthama Alive?
- The Special River Ganga
- Rapid Fire with Sri Sri
- Talent and Ego
Emotional Intelligence MattersJuly 10, 2015
- Managing your Emotions
- Be Humble Yet Authoritative
- The Beauty of Being Centered
- The Positive Effect of Meditation
Making Life A CelebrationJuly 6, 2015
- Life from a Bigger Perspective
- Be Content & Have Faith
- Contentment Will Bring Miracles
- 2017 - The Year or Transformation
Company Of The TruthJuly 3, 2015
- Truth Beyond Time
- Meditation Helps Decision Making
- Self knowledge & Immortality
- Why Brahma is not Worshiped