Bangalore ashram, Jan. 4
Meditation is effortless.
Whatever we achieve through effort will bring only ego. What we achieve through effortlessness is reality. In the Truth, there is no effort. So letting go of all effort is called Sadhana. Let go and relax. What you can’t do you need not do. Someone says you have to fast for 40 days, your system can’t take it. No need to do it. At the same time if you think you can’t do anything, you become lazy. You get nothing then also.
So now, let us close our eyes and meditate...
Read earlier posts
Your Emotional IntelligenceDecember 17, 2014
- Don't Allow Another to Cheat You
- Act Wisely at All Times
- Dealing with Insults
- When is Divorce Acceptable?
Learning From MistakesDecember 15, 2014
- Where Do Your Loyalties Lie?
- Avoid Making Mistakes
- Variety is the Spice of Life
- We Must Bring an End to Female Feticide.
No Religion Preaches HateDecember 11, 2014
- Time to Establish Our Commitment Towards Peace
- India Has Never Been Aggressive
- Non-violence is the Way
- Nether God Nor Religion Preaches Hate
No Room for GuiltDecember 9, 2014
- Avoid Guilt & Self-blame
- Knowledge is Very Precious
- Love is a Gift
- Share Your Knowledge with Others
To The Farmers Of IndiaNovember 27, 2014
- Annadaata Sukhi Bhava
- Farming in India
- Bless Those Who Provide You With Food
The Test Of TimeNovember 24, 2014
- The Definition of Truth
- Spirituality is a Science
- The Six Darshana
- An Introduction to Nyaya Darshana