- 34 prominent world leaders and over 200 participants discussed the need for strengthening human values and ethics in business worldwide.
- New leadership styles were discussed keeping in mind sustainable and profitable business.
- Corporates, academics and religious leaders shared their stories on the contribution of human values to corporate success and sustainability
- Environmental sustainability, climate change, sustainable products and ethics-based leadership were issues which were repeatedly discussed.
- The symposium also featured the 1st CCS World Youth Forum 2007
The Art of Living Courses
Practical wisdom for improving the quality of life
- Sudarshan Kriya breathing technique to eliminate stress
- Skills for improving relationships at home & work
- Ancient wisdom revived for better living
Art of Living Credit Card