Set in the majestic beauty of the Blue Ridge Mountains in Boone, North Carolina, the new International Center for Meditation and Well-Being is already a place of uplifting spiritual energy and serenity.
Starting with its June 30, 2012, inauguration, the Center will host events and programs that help strengthen both individuals and the underlying bond we share as human beings. Some programs are already being offered here. Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, the world-renowned humanitarian, spiritual leader, and Art of Living founder, envisions the Center as a platform for sustaining and strengthening human values. Through its programs, conferences, and outreach work, the Center will contribute to both individual and world peace.
Some Facility Highlights …
* Majestic vistas of the Blue Ridge Mountains, on 381 acres of lush forest
* Spacious meditation halls, where 4,000 people can meditate together
* Large rooms and buildings specially designed for yoga and meditation
* Two dining halls, including a large one with spectacular views
* Seventeen residential buildings, including 418 residences of different sizes
For more details : Click Here