6801 Lake Plaza Dr, Indianapolis, Indiana, United States, 46220
About the program
- Sudarshan Kriya, a powerful breathing technique and other ancient practices
- Valuable skills for managing negative emotions and challenging situations, for improving focus and productivity at work and strengthening relationships
- Practical wisdom and processes to discover what in your life is working for you and what is not working for you
- Low-impact yoga for improved health and increased flexibility
"The secret lies in our own breath. Through breathing exercises, certain breathing techniques and some practice of meditation, we can rekindle positive vibrations within and around us." -- Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, Founder of the Art of Living Foundation
- Reduced stress
- Greater sense of joy, happiness and enthusiasm
- Experience more confidence
- Development of interpersonal skills
"The Art of Living course is the most precious gift I have ever received. The knowledge spoken and the practices taught were shared with so much love. I have happiness, strength and peace. The world has been waiting for this course. "
-- Daniel Mendez, Writer, Houston, Texas
"The Sudarshan Kriya has dissipated alot of the worries and anxieties I had in my life. Now I am able to deal with every day challenges with a feeling of inner strength. " -- John Chu, Realtor Miami, Florida
"The Art of Living course practices have changed my life. Negative emotions do not have the same grip on me and they go away faster. I really think my health has improved also. I am strongly recommending the course to all my friends, family, and patients." -- Jyotsna Sahni, Doctor Detroit, MI
Live with Joy, Purpose and Confidence
Within you lie vast, untapped possibilities waiting to be discovered. Through The Happiness Program you’ll learn practical and powerful techniques that will enable you to gain a greater vision of who you are and benefit you for the rest of your life. You will find yourself enabled to create a more joyous, purposeful life, and gain the confidence to stretch and grow beyond limiting beliefs
In today’s demanding, distracting world your mind can be stuck in the past or in the future. But happiness is here in the present moment. It cannot be experienced when you’re regretting yesterday or worried about tomorrow. During The Happiness Program you’ll reconnect with your unlimited power and freedom -- not as a concept, but as a direct experience.
The centerpiece of The Happiness Program is Sudarshan Kriya, a powerful breathing technique that uses specific, natural rhythms to not only release stress at the deepest level, but also balance and integrate mind, body and heart.
Your course will also include:
· Stretching and low-impact yoga for health, circulation, and physical well-being.
· Guided meditation and breathing techniques that increase energy and deeply relax the body and mind.
· Skills for handling negative emotions and situations.
· Practical wisdom for improving focus at work and harmony in relationships.
· Guided interactive processes
Research has demonstrated that Sudarshan Kriya and the related practices you’ll learn can bring about the following benefits:
· Can significantly reduce (the stress hormone) cortisol
· Are effective in relieving depression and anxiety
· Help to restore normal sleep patterns, and
· Increase prolactin (the hormone associated with well-being).
By the end of the course you'll be equipped with specific techniques that you can practice every day. The value of these practices is both cumulative and immediate; you can look forward to continued and increasing benefits. You’ll also have access to ongoing follow-up programs which take place all over the world.
Please note that it’s required to attend all sessions of the course.
If you're a licensed professional in a health-related field you may be able to earn continuing education units for attending The Happiness Program. Please contact Art of Living Foundation's CEU Administrator for additional information on this at firstname.lastname@example.org.