- Sudarshan Kriya, a powerful breathing technique and other ancient practices
- Valuable skills for managing negative emotions and challenging situations, for improving focus and productivity at work and strengthening relationships
- Practical wisdom and processes to discover what in your life is working for you and what is not working for you
- Low-impact yoga for improved health and increased flexibility
Yoga is often considered as just the physical exercises, but this is just a beginning - physical exercise is just one part of it. Next comes the breath and the mind. Sudarshan Kriya, a technique taught in the Art of Living course, takes you to the deepest meditation where body, mind and breath become one rhythm, connecting to the source of life within.
"The secret lies in our own breath. Through breathing exercises, certain breathing techniques and some practice of meditation, we can rekindle positive vibrations within and around us." -- Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, Founder of the Art of Living Foundation
- Reduced stress
- Greater sense of joy, happiness and enthusiasm
- Experience more confidence
- Development of interpersonal skills
"The Art of Living course is the most precious gift I have ever received. The knowledge spoken and the practices taught were shared with so much love. I have happiness, strength and peace. The world has been waiting for this course. "
-- Daniel Mendez, Writer, Houston, Texas
"The Sudarshan Kriya has dissipated alot of the worries and anxieties I had in my life. Now I am able to deal with every day challenges with a feeling of inner strength. " -- John Chu, Realtor Miami, Florida
"The Art of Living course practices have changed my life. Negative emotions do not have the same grip on me and they go away faster. I really think my health has improved also. I am strongly recommending the course to all my friends, family, and patients." -- Jyotsna Sahni, Doctor Detroit, MI