10303 Northwest Fwy, Houston, Texas, United States, 77092
Student Fee: $295.00
Senior Fee: $395.00
Repeater Fee: $100.00
About the progam
- Sudarshan Kriya, a powerful breathing technique and other ancient practices
- Valuable skills for managing negative emotions and challenging situations, for improving focus and productivity at work and strengthening relationships
- Practical wisdom and processes to discover what in your life is working for you and what is not working for you
- Low-impact yoga for improved health and increased flexibility
"The secret lies in our own breath. Through breathing exercises, certain breathing techniques and some practice of meditation, we can rekindle positive vibrations within and around us." -- Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, Founder of the Art of Living Foundation
- Reduced stress
- Greater sense of joy, happiness and enthusiasm
- Experience more confidence
- Development of interpersonal skills
"The Art of Living course is the most precious gift I have ever received. The knowledge spoken and the practices taught were shared with so much love. I have happiness, strength and peace. The world has been waiting for this course. "
-- Daniel Mendez, Writer, Houston, Texas
"The Sudarshan Kriya has dissipated alot of the worries and anxieties I had in my life. Now I am able to deal with every day challenges with a feeling of inner strength. " -- John Chu, Realtor Miami, Florida
"The Art of Living course practices have changed my life. Negative emotions do not have the same grip on me and they go away faster. I really think my health has improved also. I am strongly recommending the course to all my friends, family, and patients." -- Jyotsna Sahni, Doctor Detroit, MI
Art of Living Course gives participants the practical knowledge and techniques to unlock their deepest potential and bring fullness to life. Whether happy and successful or feeling the stress of poor health, work, or relationships, every participant is cared for and goes back much lighter. The techniques are effective in reducing stress levels and increase your health, physical energy, enthusiasm, self-esteem, awareness, and clarity of mind.
- Practices that heal and harmonize the body, mind, and spirit
- Skills for handling negative emotions and situations
- Practical wisdom for improving work and relationships
- Insight into the laws that govern the mind and emotions
- Stretching and low-impact yoga for health, circulation, and body stillness
Sudarshan Kriya â€“ The masterpiece of the Art of Living course
A powerful breathing-based technique called Sudarshan Kriya, or the healing breath. Sudarshan Kriya incorporates specific natural rhythms of breath to release stress and bring the mind to the present moment. The course also includes other breathing techniques, meditation, low-impact yoga, and skills for dealing effectively with challenging emotions and situations. Several independent studies on the numerous mental and physical health benefits of the course have been published in international peer-reviewed journals and confirm what participants commonly report.
The Art of Living Course has been enjoyed by people of all traditions, religions, and walks of life, in universities, churches, governments, businesses, prisons, war zones, community rooms, and living rooms. The course is complete in itself and is also a foundation for other Art of Living programs.
- Reduced cortisol (stress hormone)
- Reduced aggression
- Relieves depression & anxiety
- Restores normal sleep patterns
- Increased prolactin (well-being hormone)
- Enhance memory and concentration
- Increase awareness and alertness
Medical Research says it's a Good Idea
Ongoing research has shown that the rhythmic breathing technique Sudarshan Kriya, and its accompanying practices (SK&P) can lead to improved physical, mental and emotional health.
More details at http://www.aolresearch.org/
We look forward to seeing you on the course...
WHAT TO BRING TO THE COURSE:
- Bottle of water
- Yoga Mat or large towel, Blanket, pillow/cushion
- Wear casual loose comfortable clothing
Please come 6:15pm on Thursday, first day of course, to allow time to complete registration.