Become a Sri Sri Yoga Teacher (Yoga Alliance 200H & 500H)
The Sri Sri Yoga Teacher Training Certification programs are an excellent opportunity for those interested in teaching yoga, or for those who would just like to enrich their spiritual experiences and bring more discipline in their practice. Your mind, body and soul will shine!
Sri Sri Yoga teacher training is a Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga School (RYT), offering certification programs at the 200H (Level 1) and 500H (Level 2), each 20 days long. Successful completion of Levl 1 or 2 is necessary for Sri Sri Yoga Teacher Certification. For people not interest in teaching yoga but just want an in-depth study of yoga, the residential Sri Sri Yoga Part 2 is recommended.
- Morning and evening asana sessions
- Knowledge of Yoga scriptures
- Knowledge of anatomy and physiology
- Introduction to ayurveda
- Teaching skills
- Pranayama and meditation
- Development of a proper personal practice
- Service, singing, fun and laugter
Level 1 (200H)
Level 1 emphasizes on developing your personal practices in a disciplined manner and how to teach the Sri Sri Yoga course. You will learn how to teach yoga properly. The syllabus includes correct practice of asanas (postures), knoledge from various sccriptures, meditations, philosophy, and study of human anatomy. After this course, both your body and mind feel fresh and new.
Level 2 (500H)
Level 2 builds upon the foundation set in Level 1, offering more techniques, advanced training and practices. It contrains more anatomy and physilogy, meditation, additionaly study of philosophy study and knowledge of Ayurveda. At the successful completion of Level 2, you will be able to teach more advance Sri Sri Yoga courses.
The pre-requisites are:
- Completion of Art of Living Part 1 and Art of Living Part 2 course
- Completion of Sri Sri Yoga Part 1 and Part 2 course
- You will have completed the Sri SRi Ravi Shankar's commentaries on Yogasara Upanishads and Pantanjali Yoga Sutras wisdom series.
- 100% Vegetarian
- Free from use of alcohol, tobacco and recreational drugs (for at least the past 3 month)
- Currently at Art of Living or yesplus teacher
- To apply for Level 2 (500H) you must have completed Level 1 (200H) Sri Sri yoga teacher training program.
Click here to register.