May 15 2009 Afghanistan
All desires are for happiness. That is the goal of every desire, isn’t it? Yet how often does your desire lead you to the goal?
Have you thought about the nature of desire? It simply means joy tomorrow and not now, doesn’t it?
Joy is never tomorrow. It is always now.
When you are joyful, how can you have desires? And how can you be joyful right now when you have desires?
Desire appears to lead you to happiness. In fact it cannot.
And that is why it is maya.
What do you say?
Read earlier posts
Things We Cannot ChangeJuly 2, 2015
- Strung by a Single Thread
- Destiny Combined with Freewill
- Dealing with Negative People
- Best Way to Forgive
- Balancing the Accounts of Karma
The Source Of True HappinessJune 29, 2015
- The Cause of Misery
- Turn Towards the Light
- Walk Towards Divinity
- Be Content & Happy Within
Expect Less & Understand MoreJune 26, 2015
- Tips to Improve Perception
- Eradicate Terrorism & Fanaticism
- All Religions Are Important
- Dealing with Expectations
- Link Between Science & Spirituality
Getting Rid Of NegativityJune 25, 2015
- The Essence of Communication
- Don't Communicate Superficially
- Get Rid of Negativity
- Improve Your Perception & Expression
Be Light Hearted!June 13, 2015
- Make in India Campaign
- Good Governance in India
- Meaning of Siddhi
- Dealing with Mockery
- Importance of Bhajans
Overcome LonelinessJune 9, 2015
- Innocent & Intelligent
- What is the Mind?
- Loneliness: Blessing in Disguise
- Don't Marry Because of Loneliness
- Dealing with Challenging Situations