May 15 2009 Afghanistan
All desires are for happiness. That is the goal of every desire, isn’t it? Yet how often does your desire lead you to the goal?
Have you thought about the nature of desire? It simply means joy tomorrow and not now, doesn’t it?
Joy is never tomorrow. It is always now.
When you are joyful, how can you have desires? And how can you be joyful right now when you have desires?
Desire appears to lead you to happiness. In fact it cannot.
And that is why it is maya.
What do you say?
Read earlier posts
At The Event Of VenuNaadJanuary 22, 2015
- 5378 Artistes Play the Flute Together
- A Message of Peace & Prosperity
- A Cleaner & Healthier India
- Promote Our Indian Classical Music
WE CHANT for Global PeaceJanuary 13, 2015
- Video: The Impact of Sound on Water
- The Butterfly Effect
- Definition of Thought
- How Thoughts Arise
- Chanting Impacts the World Consciousness
Why Good People SufferJanuary 7, 2015
- As You Sow So Shall You Reap
- Reduce Suffering Through Sadhana
- Ways To Make Life More Meaningful
- Why Preserved Food is not Good For You
To Err Is HumanJanuary 2, 2015
- The Rule of Morality
- Don't Misuse Knowledge
- Forgive Other & Yourself
- Think Big & Have Dreams
- The Significance of Worship
The Key To Clear ActionDecember 30, 2014
- Be Established in Yoga
- A Tip to Calm Your Mind
- Don't Over-Analyze Life
- Don't Try To Change People