May 15 2009 Afghanistan
All desires are for happiness. That is the goal of every desire, isn’t it? Yet how often does your desire lead you to the goal?
Have you thought about the nature of desire? It simply means joy tomorrow and not now, doesn’t it?
Joy is never tomorrow. It is always now.
When you are joyful, how can you have desires? And how can you be joyful right now when you have desires?
Desire appears to lead you to happiness. In fact it cannot.
And that is why it is maya.
What do you say?
Read earlier posts
When Love Becomes EternalFebruary 26, 2015
- Let Nature Be Your Valentine
- Don't Doubt Love
- A Sharp Mind & A Soft Heart
- Life is an Education
- Take Life with Sincerity & Commitment
Take Life With EnthusiasmFebruary 18, 2015
- The 2 Choices in Life
- True Rest in in Contentment
- Remember: Everything is Temporary
- Be Centered Through all the Praise and Blame
Do Business EthicallyFebruary 18, 2015
- Corporate Culture & Spirituality
- Aim of the CCS Conference
- Showcasing Success Stories of Ethical Business Organizations
- Business & Corporate Social Responisbility
Truth ResonatesJanuary 29, 2015
- Spirit Longs for the Truth
- Stay one One Path & Don't Waver
- When You Are Here Be Here
- You Are Made Up of Love
Keep The Faith IntactJanuary 27, 2015
- Why Are You Here?
- True Faith Never Falls
- The Only Way to God
- Science vs. Spirituality
From Darkness To LightJanuary 14, 2015
- 4 Pillar of Democracy
- Spirituality Uplifts Society
- Turning Questions to Wonder
- Benefits of Regular Chanting
- Lets Gift a Better World to the Future
You Can Move TimeJanuary 8, 2015
- The Influences of Time
- The Power of the Soul
- There is a Purpose in all Events
- Are You Learning Your Lessons?
- How Pleasure Leads to Pain