All sensory pleasures in the world are like a wrapping paper; the true bliss is the presence inside.
Divine love is the present, yet we hold on to the paper and believe we have already enjoyed the gift. It’s like putting a chocolate in your mouth with the foil wrapping still on. A little chocolate may seep through, but the foil makes sores in the mouth.
Unwrap the present. The whole world is there for you to enjoy. The wise know how to enjoy the gift inside, while the ignorant get stuck to the paper.
Read earlier posts
Making A Better WorldAugust 14, 2015
- Don't Hide Your Mistakes
- Open Your Heart to the Guru
- A Guru is Never Judgemental
- The Truth of Ramayana
Drop the PastAugust 12, 2015
- Dealing with a Tough Marriage
- Maintain Mental Hygiene
- Handling People's Expectations
- Keeping Sexual Desire Under Control
Guru Is Greater Than GodJuly 31, 2015
- Guru Leads You to God
- Importance of Planting Trees
- Namaaz and Meditation
- Meditation and Premonitions
- Dealing with Possessive Parents