About the course
The Art of Living course gives you the practical knowledge and techniques to unlock your deepest potential and bring fullness to life. Whether happy and successful or feeling the stress of poor health, work, or relationships, every participant is cared for and goes back much lighter. The techniques are effective in reducing stress levels and increase your health, physical energy, enthusiasm, self-esteem, awareness, and clarity of mind.
MSNBC came to visit ...
What can I learn ?
* Yoga: Easily learned tension-releasing stretching exercises.
* Revitalizing breathing techniques that increase energy and deeply relax body and mind.
* Interactive processes & Natural principles of effective living.
* Guided Meditations
* The Sudarshan Kriya ; A powerful breathing technique that purifies and rejuvenates through the elimination of toxins at a deep cellular level.
How will it help me ?
* Reduces stress
* Increased health & well being
* Improved self-esteem
* More ease & joy in personal relationships
* Greater creativity and clarity of mind
Independent Research Findings:
* Reduced cortisol (stress hormone).
* Relieves depression & anxiety.
* Restores normal sleep patterns.
* Increased prolactin (well-being hormone).
Videos & Research Papers:
* CNN Project Life [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6yulE3v7WA]
* MSNBC [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEdiWh1qhtc]
* Harvard Medical School [https://www.health.harvard.edu/newsletters/Harvard_Mental_Health_Letter/2009/April/Yoga-for-anxiety-and-depression]
For more research and medical information, visit: www.aolresearch.org
For testimonials and other information visit us.artofliving.org
Wear loose comfortable clothing the first day of the course. Bring a water bottle, a blanket and your smile. :)