"The Art of Living is the ability to free your mind of the past, to free your mind of the future fears, and to be able to play with every situation that is in front of you, to be able to take every situation that is in front of you .It's very simple, just a skill." -- Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, Founder of the Art of Living Foundation
This program combines a powerful breathing technique called Sudarshan Kriya - which brings a state of physical, mental, and emotional well-being and peace, â€“ with Yoga, Meditation and Practical Wisdom for getting the most out of life.
Participants leave the program with specific techniques that they can practice every day. These practices are sacred treasures that grow in value over the years, as the benefits continue to blossom in daily life.
Key benefits of the course
* Learn the Sudarshan Kriya: An immensely powerful technique that incorporates specific natural rhythms of breath to release stress and purify the entire system by releasing toxins at the deepest cellular level.
* Exercise the body with some stretching and low-impact yoga for health, circulation, and physical well-being.
* Experience guided meditation and breathing techniques that increase energy and deeply relax the body and mind.
* Learn skills for handling negative emotions and situations.
* Gain practical wisdom for improving focus at work and harmony in relationships.
* Experience guided interactive processes & Natural Principles of effective living... lots of fun.
Experience a life of joy, purpose & confidence. To find more information about the benefits of the Art of Living Course and the Art of Living Foundation visit http://us.artofliving.org/art-of-living-course/index.html