t Marks Episcopal Church 600 Colorado Ave Kennedy, Palo Alto, California, United States, 94305
Student Fee: 295,00 $
Precio para Tercera Edad: 395,00 $
Precio Repetidores: 100,00 $
About the progam
Within you lies vast, untapped possibilities waiting to be discovered. Through the Art of Living Happiness Program this potential is set free and you gain a greater vision of who you are. You find you have the power to create a joyous life that is on-purpose, the confidence to stretch and grow beyond limiting beliefs, and the ability to lead a deeply fulfilling life.
The Challenge is in the Mind
In today’s demanding, distracting world the mind is stuck in the past and the future. But happiness is here and now. It cannot be experienced when one is stuck regretting yesterday or worried about tomorrow. During the Art of Living Happiness Program you will discover your unlimited power and freedom - not as a concept, but as a direct experience.
The Solution is in: Sudarshan Kriya®
The centerpiece of the Art of Living Happiness Program is the Sudarshan Kriya, a powerful technique that uses specific, natural rhythms to get you unstuck. Sudarshan Kriya, time tested based on ancient Vedic knowledge, yields continued growth.
"The Art of Living is the ability to free your mind of the past, to free your mind of the future fears, and to be able to play with every situation that is in front of you, to be able to take every situation that is in front of you .It's very simple, just a skill." -- Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, Founder of the Art of Living Foundation
This program combines a powerful breathing technique called Sudarshan Kriya - which brings a state of physical, mental, and emotional well-being and peace, â€“ with Yoga, Meditation and Practical Wisdom for getting the most out of life.
Participants leave the program with specific techniques that they can practice every day. These practices are sacred treasures that grow in value over the years, as the benefits continue to blossom in daily life.
Key benefits of the course
* Learn the Sudarshan Kriya: An immensely powerful technique that incorporates specific natural rhythms of breath to release stress and purify the entire system by releasing toxins at the deepest cellular level.
* Exercise the body with some stretching and low-impact yoga for health, circulation, and physical well-being.
* Experience guided meditation and breathing techniques that increase energy and deeply relax the body and mind.
* Learn skills for handling negative emotions and situations.
* Gain practical wisdom for improving focus at work and harmony in relationships.
* Experience guided interactive processes & Natural Principles of effective living... lots of fun.
Experience a life of joy, purpose & confidence. To find more information about the benefits of the Art of Living Course and the Art of Living Foundation visit http://us.artofliving.org/art-of-living-course/index.html