What keeps us from seeing the reality of life? What is the cause of all sufferings?
Ignorance it is - mere ignorance. Regular practice of yoga dispels this ignorance.
With regular practice of yoga, you
- Develop skills and experiential understanding
- See the reality of life, and appreciate its beauty
- Admire and adore the Creator - the Spirit – God
- See the Divine presence everywhere, and within yourself
- Get a glimpse of your Divine Nature
- Form a stronger and more loving connection with yourself
- Experience fulfilment and a meaningful purpose to life
- Experience unconditional happiness, and share this joy with others
Through the discipline of yoga, we take care of our body and mind, so that we can experience ‘spirit’ - our source - the Divine. Harmony within us, leads to harmony in our lives