'Mind and words cannot reach the truth'
Bad Antogast, Germany, April 28:
“Truth is that which neither mind nor words can catch. Only when the mind becomes still, only then can you grasp it.For a few minutes, sit and reflect on yourself, on the truth in your life. Everything will vanish. All will vanish. What is the truth? Don't look for any answer. Just sit still. Sit for 10 minutes and reflect on this:
Mind and words cannot reach the truth.
Read earlier posts
A Voice Without WordsNovember 3, 2015
- Accessing the sixth sense
- A poem by Manikkavachakar
- The saints of India
- A brief on the Vaisheshika Darshan
Changing The OtherOctober 29, 2015
- How to change someone?
- The way of the Guru
- Three Levels of Consciousness
- Meaning of Vashad Yoga
- Meditation Makes You A Happier Person