'Mind and words cannot reach the truth'
Bad Antogast, Germany, April 28:
“Truth is that which neither mind nor words can catch. Only when the mind becomes still, only then can you grasp it.For a few minutes, sit and reflect on yourself, on the truth in your life. Everything will vanish. All will vanish. What is the truth? Don't look for any answer. Just sit still. Sit for 10 minutes and reflect on this:
Mind and words cannot reach the truth.
Read earlier posts
Practice Being ContentAugust 19, 2015
- The Art of Contentment
- Surrendering the Ego
- Balancing Sorrow & Joy
- The Merit of Service
- Dealing with the Wrong Kind
You Are Not Your ThoughtsAugust 12, 2015
- Rising Above Your Thoughts
- How Do I Merge With My Guru
- Is Marriage Within the Family Healthy?
- How to Make Your Home an Ashram
Guru Is Greater Than GodJuly 31, 2015
- Guru Leads You to God
- Importance of Planting Trees
- Namaaz and Meditation
- Meditation and Premonitions
- Dealing with Possessive Parents