Fri, 05/15/2009 Afghanistan
All desires are for happiness. That is the goal of every desire, isn’t it? Yet how often does your desire lead you to the goal?
Have you thought about the nature of desire? It simply means joy tomorrow and not now, doesn’t it?
Joy is never tomorrow. It is always now.
When you are joyful, how can you have desires? And how can you be joyful right now when you have desires?
Desire appears to lead you to happiness. In fact it cannot.
And that is why it is maya.
What do you say?
Read earlier posts
Keep The Faith IntactJanuary 27, 2015
- Why Are You Here?
- True Faith Never Falls
- The Only Way to God
- Science vs. Spirituality
From Darkness To LightJanuary 14, 2015
- 4 Pillar of Democracy
- Spirituality Uplifts Society
- Turning Questions to Wonder
- Benefits of Regular Chanting
- Lets Gift a Better World to the Future
You Can Move TimeJanuary 8, 2015
- The Influences of Time
- The Power of the Soul
- There is a Purpose in all Events
- Are You Learning Your Lessons?
- How Pleasure Leads to Pain
Your Happiness Is Your ResponsibilityJanuary 6, 2015
- Solar Plexux: Central Point
- Symbolism of the Birth of Brahma
- Dealing with Emotional Abuse
- The Law of Karma
- 2 Kinds of Karma
New Year MessageDecember 31, 2014
- A Time to Reflect
- Life is Like a Dream
- The Development of Past Year
- Be Untouched by Events
- Lets Move Towards a Better World
Satisfying Your Spiritual HungerDecember 30, 2014
- Organic Farming in India
- Youth Should Involve in Agriculture
- Meditation Satisfies Spiritual Hunger
- The Effect of Yoga on the Body