Fri, 05/15/2009 Afghanistan
All desires are for happiness. That is the goal of every desire, isn’t it? Yet how often does your desire lead you to the goal?
Have you thought about the nature of desire? It simply means joy tomorrow and not now, doesn’t it?
Joy is never tomorrow. It is always now.
When you are joyful, how can you have desires? And how can you be joyful right now when you have desires?
Desire appears to lead you to happiness. In fact it cannot.
And that is why it is maya.
What do you say?
Read earlier posts
Being UnderstandingMarch 28, 2015
- How to Handle Teenagers
- Understand: Don't Impose
- Help Others Grow
- There Are Many Universes
- How to Control the Mind
Sorting Right From WrongMarch 24, 2015
- Know Right From Wrong
- So Much Craziness?
- When It Come To Parenting
- Where There Is A Will There Is A Way
Tips For Effective LeadershipMarch 23, 2015
- 4 Leadership Tips
1. Meditate Daily
2. Inspire Your Team
3. Have a Sense of Ownership
4. Implement the 4 C's:
- Compassion &
A Love That Never DiesMarch 22, 2015
- A Successful Relationship
- A Way to Expand Your Vision
- How a Broad Vision Can Help
- Opening Up New Dimensions
- Be A Little Angel
The Heart SutraMarch 19, 2015
- Know that: Everything is Nothing
- No Celebration Without Knowledge
- Meaning of Naimisharanya
- Is Devotion More in India?
The Perfect ImperfectMarch 17, 2015
- Don't Make Frustration a Habit
- Life is Pleasure & Pain
- Don't Get Caught Up in the Play of Life
- Keep Alive Your Enthusiasm
Tough Times Make You StrongerMarch 4, 2015
- A Way to Stay Focused
- Don't Over-utilize Your Senses
- A Cheating Partner
- Grace & Self-effort: Both Are Needed