Education has five aspects
- Information -- Often we think information is education, but it is only one aspect of education.
- Concepts -- Concepts are the basis for all research. You need to conceive in order to create.
- Attitude -- An integral aspect of education is cultivating the right attitude. Proper attitude at the right time and place determines your actions and behavior.
- Imagination -- Imagination is essential for creativity, for the arts. But if you get stuck in imagination, you may become psychotic.
- Freedom -- Freedom is your very nature. Only with freedom, do joy, generosity and other human values blossom. Without freedom, attitudes become stifling, concepts become a burden, information is of no value and imagination becomes stagnant.