Suppose someone shows a lot of love to you, what do you do?
- Often you do not know how to respond.
- You feel obliged and bound.
- Shrink or shy away.
- Feel foolish and awkward.
- Try to reciprocate even though it is not genuine.
- Doubt the love expressed and ones own worthiness.
- You are afraid of losing respect because love does not allow distance and respect tends to keep distance.
- Your ego hardens and does not allow you to receive and reciprocate.
- Anything else. (Fill in the blanks).
The ability to receive genuine love comes with the ability to give love. The more you are centered and, by experience, know that you are love, the more you feel at home with any amount of love being expressed in any manner, for deep inside, you know :
Love is not an emotion !! It is your very Existence !!!