All sensory pleasures in the world are like a wrapping paper; the true bliss is the presence inside.
Divine love is the present, yet we hold on to the paper and believe we have already enjoyed the gift. It’s like putting a chocolate in your mouth with the foil wrapping still on. A little chocolate may seep through, but the foil makes sores in the mouth.
Unwrap the present. The whole world is there for you to enjoy. The wise know how to enjoy the gift inside, while the ignorant get stuck to the paper.
Read earlier posts
Strive To Be OrdinaryJuly 15, 2015
- Enlightenment is for the Ordinary
- Is Ashwatthama Alive?
- The Special River Ganga
- Rapid Fire with Sri Sri
- Talent and Ego
Emotional Intelligence MattersJuly 10, 2015
- Managing your Emotions
- Be Humble Yet Authoritative
- The Beauty of Being Centered
- The Positive Effect of Meditation
Making Life A CelebrationJuly 6, 2015
- Life from a Bigger Perspective
- Be Content & Have Faith
- Contentment Will Bring Miracles
- 2017 - The Year or Transformation
Company Of The TruthJuly 3, 2015
- Truth Beyond Time
- Meditation Helps Decision Making
- Self knowledge & Immortality
- Why Brahma is not Worshiped