Venue: Botanical Garden
Meeting Point: Lawn E (nearest entry point is from Cluny Road, immediately after Gleneagles Hospital)
Date: 16th Jan 2011 (Sun)
Time: 6.30am onwards
Pick up Service at Orchard MRT will be availableDressing: Casual wear, sensible walking shoes
For more info call
Shivi: 91707412 Alka: 98221972 Neela: 94827770
Cards are available at the Nam Peng Centre office (6338 5242) - REGISTRATION at only five dollars. You can also register with the Art of Living teachers.
PLEASE ENSURE YOU ARE PHYSICALLY FIT FOR THE ACTIVITY AND THAT ART OF LIVING ACCEPTS NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR DECISION TO PARTICIPATE IN THE WALK OR ANY CONSEQUENCES THEREOF.
CHILDREN ABOVE AGE 10 AND BELOW AGE 15 CAN ONLY PARTICPATE IN ROUTE 2. CHILDREN BELOW AGE 10 AND PETS ARE NOT PERMITTED.
THINGS TO BRING:
- You need to bring your water bottle with you.
- You may wish also to bring your sunscreen and umbrella.
- Please note there is no central area for your belongings as such you should keep your handbags and backpacks as light as possible, as otherwise it may hinder your walking.
A simple breakfast pack will be provided.
The walkathon will be done in small groups of 20 to 25 participants, led by a volunteer to help you along the correct route. If you have any difficulty during the walk please approach the volunteer lead.
RULES TO OBSERVE;
- PLEASE ENSURE YOU KEEP TO THE DESIGNATED ROUTE.
- NO BANNERS, PLACARDS OR POSTERS SHOULD BE CARRIED DURING YOUR WALK.
- NO SINGING, MUSIC, GONGS, DRUMS OR OTHER MUSIC PRODUCING INSTRUMENTS ARE PERMITTED.
PLEASE OBSERVE GARDEN RULES AS SET OUT below:
- Please do not damage/modify the plants, turf, furniture or infrastructures within the Gardens, or attach anything to them.
- Please do not disturb other visitors or create a nuisance, by talking loudly laughing loudly or singing.
- Please also be reminded that the use of sound systems including speakers, are not permitted.
- Please dispose of your litter in the bins provided and help us keep the Gardens clean.
SMILE AND WALK TO BUILD