The Art of Silence Course provides optimal conditions for going deep within, quieting our mental chatter, and experiencing deep rest and inner peace. The practice of silence – of consciously withdrawing our energy and attention from outer distractions – has been used in different traditions throughout time as a pathway to physical, mental, and spiritual renewal. By participating in various course processes specifically designed to take us beyond our usually active “monkey minds”, we experience an extraordinary sense of peace and renewed energy that we carry home with us. The course features:
- Rejuvenating yoga
- Two to three days of guided silence practice
- designed by Gurudev Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- which can also be practiced at home after the course
- Advanced insight on the laws governing our mind and emotions The course is typically held as a residential retreat in a place of natural beauty and tranquility. It’s no wonder that many course participants refer to it as the ideal vacation for body, mind, and spirit.
The pre-requisites are
- The Art of Living Program