Sri Sri Yoga Deep Dive Retreat
Deep Dive Yoga Retreat will give you an opportunity o go deeper into the realm of yoga and understand what it means to live like a yogi! Experience power of breath, yoga and stillness of deep meditation.
As yoga enthusiasts many of us are on the lookout for a yoga course that can help us explore the depths of yoga – from philosophy to practice. Deep Dive Yoga Retreat will give you an opportunity to experience:
- The power of breath - learning the SKY (healing breathing technique - Sudarshan Kriya)
- Learn new Pranayams like Chandrabhedi, Suryabhedi, Sheetali etc.
- Physical and Emotional cleansing through Shankh Prakshalan and Neti
- Advanced yoga practices (Sri Sri Yoga L2) to go deeper into the realm of yoga and understand what it means to live like a yogi!
- Better understanding of yoga scriptures
- Correct your postures for better symmetry and alignment
- Experience Subtle strengthening and Healing Contractions (SSaHC)*
- Experience Silence in Activity and Activity in Silence
Advanced yoga does not have to necessarily mean difficult yoga. Here we get a thorough exploration of yoga postures, ancient yogic knowledge, breathing and meditation in a gentle yet profound, celebrative and joyful retreat setting.
*SSaHC: A new, gentle and meditative muscle contraction exercise program for strengthening and toning muscles, restoring the balance and harmony at physical and pranic levels, decreasing chronic pains, and above all for giving you a meditative experience of yourself.
Deep Dive Yoga Retreat is a 50-hour workshop usually spread over 5 days. It is ideal for those who already have basic yoga experience as well as advanced practitioners who would like to enrich their physical, emotional and spiritual well-being.
Suitable for intermediate & advanced practitioners.